Friday, October 30, 2009

I shall restart blogging!!!

As per the tittle, I should just update about my life, so who ever reads this know what is happening to me, instead of talking non stop and ask: Have I told you about this and that?bla bla bla....never ending stories... hehe..

But I think I would not have many readers also lah. Everyone so busy. And I think i lost contact with most of my kawan? that's so sad... Anyhow, I shall just reactivate this dead blog right now...

On a beautiful Saturday, which is many weeks ago, I could not remember, the bf and I decided to pay a visit to Lake Titiwangsa. Not for picnic.. but for this....


Hahaha a flatten Orb ball...
Just in case you're wondering, that's orbing, hmm just like a human roll inside this orb like a hamster? This is quite common in other countries but this is first in malaysia!
And we were so excited about it!!

We purposely prep up with extra baju in case we got wet etc etc..
Just when we thought we will be having loads of fun over there, we went to enquire about the duration, location and etc...

It dissapointed us. HUGE SIGH!!!

Duration was too short, only about 15min to 20min?
Location was, huge dissapointment, only allowed to roll for a distance of few metres, how sad is that?
Fees, not worth for a short excitement like this. So, in the end we didnt play loh.
However, this is just a road show only lah, can't expect to play like you're on the no-boundaries-desert.
They do have a proper one which is located at Negeri Sembilan.
Which is wayyyy better and bigger than this, fees also bigger lah of course.

But, im so lazy to go that far lah. Hardly travel far places like last time, maybe cos im old now haha.
When I have the time and semangat then I will go hehe. Or maybe we shall plan a big group together to go there.

So, thats about the orbing thingy...

And I shall talk about my burfffday!!! *I've just typed burffgay!! -__- , yah im 'gay'=happy about my burffday! :D :D*
As everyone will be busy at work on my exact birthdate, so the bf and I decided to celebrate in advance with all my haiwan-haiwan! :D :D
Sent out a very simple e-invitation cards to all my fellow friends, and as expected it had eased me on informing every single person! hehe..lazy person here.. or i should say cos I'm busy! :p
Busy working mah. heh. :p

As I said earlier in this post, I'm lazy to go far places recently (eventhough I've got driver :p) , hence the location this year is so so so near!!! :D :D
Its held at Kelana Jaya Lakeside, Sanook!
My first visit to that lakeside was ages ago at Loiusana, I think beginning of this year? Where the bf, his mum and bro and I headed over there for their refillable pasta, however because we went there during the weekend hence its not available anymore =((( huhu how sad is that..
Then, second visit was at Sanook loh to celebrate my once-a-year-big-day!

'
Our group pic!

Thanks for coming everyone! Sorry if I didn't really catch up with you guys cos I sit so far at the end =.= maybe next time we shall rotate our seats like those match making dates haha...
I was happy that night because all my kawans from overseas are finally back here and could celebrate with me!
And... my dear winnie bought me a gift.. which I unwrapped it at the end of the day.
My first reaction was:'Oh my god. Oh my god. This is what I just saw this noon in In-Q-Box!', I actually told the bf (or was it more of a hint? :p) that I needed a jewelry box like that while pointing at it from the window of In-Q-Box.

Tadahhh!!
A very nice exterior!!

Open up...got many compartments...


Pic below are my gifts from the bf :)
Comes in sequence, first ring on the top was many years back, I couldn't remember *uh-oh ><*,
its not for any special occasion, he just bought it for me, maybe that's why I couldn't remember :p

Then, the second diamond ring was for my 21st birthday.
The heart-shaped diamond earings are this year's birthday gift!
Cost comes in sequence also. haha
so I suppose few years later I should be getting one-carrat diamond from him? :p
Dunno why he likes to buy diamond for me also haha. Maybe he knows diamonds are girls best friend? Im just a simple girl, I dont want to be high maintenance girlfriend woh. but it seems like I am -_- oh man. this is not good.

See, it could be removed separately if I dont want to cling around a huge box.

ahh.. perfect gifts from my dearies :)

my birthday was not ended just like that.
I was on leave during my birthday. Not because I want to take leave just for my birthday lah, its because of my studies. 2 weeks off from work, weeheee...*at this moment, my leave has just ended, sigh*

The bf decided tocelebrate with me, just the two of us.
Initial plan was to go for Xenri's buffet lah, but dissapointment again, we were so blur we didnt check properly that its only available during weekends =.= huh.
then we were hesitating between Tenji and Yaki-Yaki.

Yaki2 won in the end. haha.
Located near Lowyat.

Its a japanese barbeque buffet restaurant.

Assorted Sushiiii...

Part of the bbq selection. The meats are marinated with different sauce and style..
many choices..

I kinda enjoy and had fun because we relatively 'bao' the entire restaurant, cos there was only a few tables occupied. So the whole floor belongs to us haha..so we play with the fire, burnt meats etc etc haha..wasting food =.=
Food is okay lah, Im not a food tester or wat so ever, as long as its edible that im ok with it. haha macam rubbish dump.
Because u know why i said so? the price was cheap lah. they were having promo for weekdays. Only RM28.90++ per pax. Cheap for a buffet.

Then, later at night, decided to head to swensen for earthquake since it falls on my birthday. erm actually is my birthday falls on earthquake day haha.. anyway here it is!

that candle gave me a surprise haha.
I thought the waiter knows my birthday out of a sudden. I thought he overheard me and soo wen's conversation that today is my birthday! =.= aha..
Thanks to soo wen. She told the waiter earlier before I came.
A lil surprise for the night. hehe.

So my birthday was a happy ending :D
I'm actually quite lazy to continue blogging already, thats why its getting short and simple towards the end. Because I've only got a few hours of sleep last night and I just finished utilising all my brain juice! More updates sooon!!!!

No comments: