Monday, May 18, 2009

Official

I think i'm officially a cry baby.
No. I should say I'm always a cry baby.

Some facts that you might not know:-

  1. I used to cry everyday when I first started in kindergarten. (well that is nothing much, i know)
  2. I used to cry everyday when I first started in primary school. ( That is also nothing much.)
  3. There was a week I cried silently everyday in class, when I first moved to a class in high school, I knew no one and i had no guts to intro myself and get to know more friends. (that happened when i was 16 years old if im not mistaken.)
  4. I cried when I work. (well more of like, i cried when i got home after work.)
  5. I still cry when I got no work.
-_- how pathetic I am. I know i must get stronger.

I have a dream to pursue. A dream that i had long to pursue.
But it does not guarantee a stable/high income job.
I dont know what to do. Hence, I cried.
I knew that is what i'm interested in... but there are so many factors to be considered before I could attempt it....

No comments: