How did I spent my first paycheck..
Ok, as per the title im just gonna list out what i've spent so far.
As almost everyone knows, i've been looking for a wallet for myself for god-knows-how-long.
As far as i remember, I've been talking about it for about a year ago.
Don't know why I could take forever to choose it.
Even the bf has dragged me to the shops to get one during Valentine's, but I was too indecisive!!
I went to numerous shops to check out the wallets.
From Jusco, Parkson, Guess, guy larouche, DKNY, CK, Armani Exchange and etc..
and uncountable visits to braun buffels =.= i think the sales assistant could recognise me already.
Really couldn't make up my mind.. zzz
So one fine day, with the help of my girlfriends, i finally picked one wallet for myself!!
Im so glad that I own a proper wallet now. Before this I was using a pink wallet where i have to fold my notes in order to fit it in. and not mentioning the card slots. =.= i had to squeeze at least 2 cards into one slot.
Look at my new wallet!
This was bought one week after my paycheck comes in.
I told myself to save more $$$ by not shopping so much.
But.. I couldn't help myself T.T
I just splurged on something sinful last Sunday. (haha not sinful at all la...just exaggerating)
I wanted a good eyeliner initially. Pencil, liquid, gel, any that would work the best.
And same thing happened. Took me 2 weeks to look around and search for a good one.
Tried on so manyyyy types and still couldn't make up my mind.
I knew Isetan was having sales and has this gel eyeliner sets from Bobbi Brown, at a promotional price of RM190.
I wanted to get it but my friend who went there failed, as it was already sold out.
So i have no choice but to buy the eyeliner pot at normal price.
But one thing u needed to know that is, the eyeliner brush itself cost more than the eyeliner.
Eyeliner = RM70, Brush = RM80.
Which made me goes like this O_O
I really love the eyeliner but buying the brush that is more expensive than the eyeliner made me think twice. So on the following week, i decided to go for a cheaper brush from other brand and get the gel eyeliner from Bobbi Brown.
Last Sunday, after 'slumdog millionaire' movie with SK n WY, I met up with my ex-high school bestie, YL, while WY n SK continued their movie marathon.
We went around to search for a brush from Watson, Guardian, Body Shop etc etc..
and finally I made my way to Jusco, found a lip brush which is suitable to use as an eyeliner brush for less than RM15 from Beautilicious.
Then, i went to bobbi brown counter and enquire about the eyeliner.
We saw this lady who sapu-ed like 7 to 10 sets of makeups.
Written on the box was 'no smudge eye kit'
I had absolutely no idea it was the set that i've been longing for.
So I was asking the sales assistant if they have a smaller brush to use as eyeliner brush as the normal RM80 brush is longer than a pen =.= I prefer a shorter, travel size kind of brush.
They took this set out immediately.
I was very excited!!!! way excited!!!
Closer look:
Contains:
2 eyeliner pots, 1 is black in colour, 1 in grey.
1 mascara.
1 make up remover.
1 ultra fine eyeliner brush. (in mini size)
1 make up pouch.
All above are priced the same as the 'so-called-promotion-set' in Isetan.
You have no idea how joyful I was.
Immediately, I made my purchase for 2 of it. Another set is bought on behalf for my friend/colleague, as she's been looking for it too!
And oh! the sales assistant was really kind of her! She gave me free lip gloss too! =D =D
The set was selling fast as they were only left with 4 sets after my purchase.
You must be thinking what do I have to do with the RM15 lip brush since I already has the bobbi brown brush.
Haha, I was fortunate that I had not paid for the lip brush before I head to bobbi brown counter.
As both the booth, Bobbi Brown and Beautilicious are in Jusco.
So, I didn't get the lip brush obviously.
I'm still feeling very happy about it and had no regret at all!
But im yet to try the eyeliner.
They are still packed nicely in the box with everything sealed haha.
I would try them soon!
That's basically how i rewarded myself with the first paycheck and ohh not forgetting, I've been buying more working clothes into my collection -.- and i still need more!!!
Right now I'm already planning to get a new phone for myself. This is no good =.=
And yesterday the bf brought me to skin specialist, and just found out from the doc that I have Eczema. A kind of skin allergy. I thought i'm allergy to seafood saja, but who knows the doctor says im also allergy to the sandals that i used to wear, geeez no more japanese type sandals for me :( I can only wear open toe shoes.
Cost me RM100 for the medical fee. Boohooohoo... eventhough its consider cheap, but still T.T
I spent too much~~~~ I need to save!! save SAVE SAVE!!
my hard earned money (><)

No comments:
Post a Comment