Friday, November 28, 2008

some updates

Erm, a lil updates bout me.
Im currently considered as a 'graduant' i guess. Provided I pass my IFM!!! (><)

I've been blog hopping lately and read alot of post regarding relationship.
Hmm, actually i've always been wanted to post about my own relationship, however..
I find it a bit 'too over' sometimes for readers to read. So most of the time i keep it to myself and the bf.

but but but...I'm still contemplating whether i should post more personal stuff about myself in this blog.
Let it be family, friends or relationship...
hmm.. *maybe i should start blogging on how we got started since high school, it will takes approx years to complete lol*

Sometimes i'm just too tad lazy to blog. So, i shall not worry much over it.
Anyway, will be leaving to japan in about 2 weeks time! =D =D
Visa application is approved. Hopefully everything by then will be smooth and steady.
Wish me all the best yoh.
I'm currently trying to save $$$ as much as i could.
However, im still spending money like water T_T
This is no good.

Maybe i should sell the diamond ring given by the bf for my 21st bday and i will have more money! =X *hoho..just kidding lar*

Its raining now. It has been raining almost every night.
I've alot to blog but i do not know how to sort them out and blog accordingly.

*5 minutes later*
I decided to sign out now. Sayonara!

No comments: