Friday, August 22, 2008

books and... food

Its a total accomplishment to me to complete the 500 pages book within few days.
5 days in exact. Woohoo.
And I've just got back with another book. *Grin widely*

And yup, im reading books as a new hobby. *hoho*
Which I think is such an impossible mission for me. Im never ever a book person.
Never before.
But, right now, perhaps, I myself would have a total 360 degree change in view of me.
*blablabla*
I wonder this book would attracts me till the end, 700++ pages. *hmm..*

And here's another book of mine.

Yeah, taxation LAW BOOK! which cost me nearing RM400.
*poof!!!*
Read this right. RM400. Not RM40 okay (><) My precious but heavy and thick textbook that I have to carry everywhere I go. Do not even dare to leave it unattended.

Some random stuff I drew on the lecture notes.
Was feeling boringggg~~~

I personally think that its cute. *teehee*

And now here comes the fooooddddd...which was backdated about one and a half month ago.
Together with my old time bestie, Winnie again hehe.
We had a lunch buffet @ Neway, 1u.

Its making me drooling now T__T my fav salad potato!

Its always fun to have a chance to sing and eat all you want.
Which, caused me to have cravings for it since last week T___T
But each time I craved for it, I can't make it for the hour. *huge sigh*
as its only available from 11am till 2pm.
Okay, never mind. I'll make up for it one day. Hmmph!

And did i mentioned its 30% off for members in 1u, while Subang's offer 50% off.
Yeah, I think I did mention this long time ago.

I was craving for Japanese food and lunch buffet lately.
And I've had Sakae Sushi as lunch already that satisfied my cravingsssss!
So does that indicate that I'll have the lunch buffet anytime soon??? *wink wink*
Lunch buffet anyone? LOL

Alright enough of crap.
The bf skipped his tutorial today just to be back with me.
He knows I've been lonely and moody for days.
So, we got out and watched Meet Dave with the GSC privilege card =D
And boy, the movie was absolutely hilarious.
I thought it would be kinda lame show from the trailer, but it turns out good for me.

Sometimes high expectation would just lead to high disappointment.
Which I've been telling myself about it. But I just can't help to expect more than what I want.
In every sense. Let it be my family, love, friends, studies...

*****************************
I feel like putting up more food pic.
*ponders*


*1 minute later*

I shall leave it for other days :p

*Signing off*

No comments: