Cravings
You know, I was reading through my blog one night,
and i got a sudden crave for chili pan mee after seeing those food pic i've taken! (><)
So the very next minute was to text the bf about it.
And we agreed to go over to Kota D'sara instead of kl for the infamous chili pan mee as lunch for the next day *hoho*
Im such a happy girl.
Here we are.
Yeap, its a branch of Super Kitchen that origins from kl.
The signature dish. Chili pan mee.So the very next minute was to text the bf about it.
And we agreed to go over to Kota D'sara instead of kl for the infamous chili pan mee as lunch for the next day *hoho*
Im such a happy girl.
Here we are.
Yeap, its a branch of Super Kitchen that origins from kl.
Serve with a bowl of soup.
The same ol' thing. CHILLI~~~~!!!! Must have!
We ordered "Sui gao", dumplings as side dish.
I still find the KinKin's pan mee which is located right opposite Super Kitchen's (in kl) THE BEST!!! The taste is just superb!
Making me salivate about it again (><) Then, we were off to spa! A fish spa~ *hoho* Our first experience in fisho
I was rather afraid to put my feet in, but the assistant there keep persuading me to put in,
I told her i might scream, (and it will be very awkward if i do so, as the place was in total silent, ppl are relaxing, you see)
and she said doesn't matter. Just laugh or scream as you like it.
I started giggling at the moment I place my feet in. And it got worse that I have to pull the bf hand. haha~ It was very ticklish! I tried not to embarrass myself by covering my mouth tightly to stop myself from laughing.
I took about few minutes to calm down =.= malu sial.

Look at the amount of fishies!
This is the best opportunity to train myself from letting the fishes swimming around me before i head to the redang trip *wee~~~*
The entire spa treatment lasted about 30 minutes. Our skin was so much smoother and even fairer! LOL
and right now we shall take a look at our Teddy!
Teddy in a bag!
So cute! *cubit cubit*
This furkid is such a 'sayang' in the family. Everyone pampered him sooo much..
Getting fatter and fatter -_- but anyhow, we still love him to bits!
Naughty but cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment