Friday, May 09, 2008

Updates!

Oops. Sorry for the long absence.
Here's an update!
Last Saturday was quite a hectic day. Went to many places in a day!
First of all was to Sri Petaling to have dim sum that we initially wanted to try that day, but was already after their working hours. Hence, this round we went there early!
Pan Ki Dim Sum. I saw some good reviews on the net and thought it would be really good.

Har Gao. Inside got vege wan (><)

Sweet and sour Fu Chuk.

Siew Mai. Look so weird and taste weird!

Wu gok. This is fine.

Salad prawn.

Food average was pretty bad. I didn't eat much, I don't know is it me or the food. Maybe I was just too excited in getting teddy after that xD

Was suppose to have a COD over there, waited and waited but she didn't turn up. Text message has reached her but when I call up after that, I couldn't reach her anymore. Sigh. People just ffk like that. At least lah tell me she won't turn up.
No news from her since then. Aih. Nevermind.

We then proceed to Wanga Maju!
The smart bf went the wrong direction and we got quite sesat abit -.- I think he is too excited to get teddy already lah.
Anyway, I was pretty late for COD that time. (><)

Then we collect the toy poodle!!! From the same breeder as Monkaye's Maomao.
Let's meet him!
His name is teddy by the way. Super cute like teddy bear! haha. We have actually given the name even before we collect it weeks ago. LOL

He was pretty good boy during the ride back. Lying down, manja-ing.
and maybe just staring at the cars passing by.
Then, we brought him over to meet Maomao, and he starts barking at maomao haha.
Such a naughty boy. Thought he's very tame at first.
Looks can be deceiving. Tsk tsk.

I could tell that he was pretty hungry already as he kept biting my finger after that.
So immediately we went back and feed the kibbles to him. We are supposed to soak it in the water for 10 minutes (><) apparently we forgot about that and this greedy boy was so hungry, he gobbled up everything in just a split second.
We added some more after that. He sapu-ed all again. Super greedy teddy.

We didn't even have lunch for ourselves until late afternoon. T.T
And again i was having bad appetite (><) I dont know why.
Maybe teddy gets all my attention haha.
Played around with him, and bought the necessary supplies from the pet store nearby.
Fuhh~ having a furkid is really not an easy task. Have to buy alot of stuff for him.

Gone back home to tidy up and prepared myself for the celebration at night.

Monkaye's 22nd @ Bar Celona.

The appetiser. Prawn dumplings. Look like salad prawn haha.

Mushroom soup in a huge bowl.


Satay.

Mine. Fish n Chips.

The bf's teriyakki chicken burger

Od2's pasta.

Monkaye's Pasta.

Both of the pastas were menjelakkan, they didn't finish up. Tsk tsk.
Wasted.

The cake!
I bought the magic candles that will lit up even after you have blew them.
We nearly caused a fire there haha. So panick i just blew them madly for monkaye haha.

The girls continued their drinking session after that. While the bf and I gone back home to play with teddy!

Watch this video!

He's so afraid of the patung, 7 zai.
He thought that's a monster or something LOL

No comments: