Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pet World

Went to the Pet World exhibition in Mid Valley about 3 weeks ago.
Mainly because the bf mentioned that he wants to get a puppy,
and co-incidentally Monkaye informed me about this exhibition.

The exhibition is for all the pets to participate in all types of contest/race.
So, what the owner has to bring their pets to register in the morning, and the race starts in the noon.
The bf and I reached there at about 12pm and had our lunch first.
Then proceed to the exhibition hall, which require us to buy tickets O_o
I didn't know about that, but doesn't matter, the ticket is only rm5 per adult.
There were loads of pets around, and also those pet shops.
We manage to speculate the obedience race.

All the dogs were so loyal and followed every single instructions that the owner gave!
I wonder how much time have they spent to train them.
Another one here where the owner has to leave the dogs, and the dogs are not suppose to follow the owner.

Look what happened to some of the dogs,
awww~ just couldn't leave their owners.

Then, we met up with the Monkaye and her friend.
This dog here won the 'Longest Tail'.
Its so gigantic that I was a lil freak out when it pass by, brushing against my leg (><)

Another huge dog.

The golden retriever from the first pic.

Mini schnauzer posed for me!

Then, we walked around the booths and saw so many cute puppies!
I feel kind of sympathy for this dog. Even though its not harmful but still :/

Nail colors for your pet!

Toy poodle!! My favourite!

Maltese.

Dogs and dogs and dogs



The bed is so colorful! Me likey! XD

So cute right?

I still think that this dog is so handsome la.

Sugar glider.

Puppy golden retriever.

Another kesian fella =(
I find it quite ugly. Why torture them (><)

We left about 3 something or 4 then we continued to shop around KL.
The overall exhibition makes the bf more desperate to get the pup even more LOL

No comments: