Friday, February 01, 2008

Whee~~~

My internship has officially ended yesterday.
Basically feel quite relieved about it but at the same time a bit heavy hearted to leave the people there.
Everyone there was really nice! They treat you as part of their family.
Its quite fun for working around all young people.
Even managers and partners treated us so well, they actually had farewell (sort of) for all the vacation trainees on Tuesday.
We had lunch at:

Its just down the road from our office, within 3 minutes of walk.
I ordered the set lunch, dory fish with pasta.

Comes with a drink and a dessert.

Basically its more towards fine dining, as you can see the portion is relatively small.
Obviously its not enough for me, I was only about quarter full.
But the food overall was not bad. Environment is pretty nice and relaxing, more towards bali island feel.

Luckily, my seniors told me about the serving size earlier on, and I had these before I went for the lunch. LOL
These curry puffs are the infamous food in our office.
It is sold by an uncle who comes every tuesday and friday.
These puffs were just out from oven! So fresh and crunchy!
I'm gonna miss them so much. I had these for almost every week.

Wednesday,
We were at client's place, and we went further from batu caves to have lunch.
I do not know the exact location again haha, you may not be able to see the name clearly.
Its E&O Kari Kepala Ikan

Apparently, TV3 has been there for interview.
Keropok as appetiser.

From upper left, its mantis prawn, fried chicken on the upper right.

Fried squids.

The main dish, curry fish head.

The curry was super thick that I don't really fancy it.
The soup was really hot. I didn't really take the fish though, I was more on the vege and the mantis prawn.
And it costs us whopping 20 bucks each -_-
I do not really find the food that delicious so i wouldn't wanna come here again.

During the last day of work, Thursday.
Its the only day that I stayed in the office for the entire day.
All the VT's were required to take a test during the morning.
I wasn't told that its actually a test, I thought it's more of like a normal questionnaire.
Obviously I didn't take it seriously, I pratically screw them up.
SIGH~ I was told that the test was actually an interview test, where they test on our IQ and responding skills. Once passed, they'll offer us an official employment contract.
*GEEZ* I was only told right after the test okay!
I would fail la most likely...

After that, there's basically nothing much for us to do but had to clarify the person in charge with the ID tags and what so ever.
Took us quite some time to get it done.
The manager and secretary took us down to the cafeteria during tea time.
Look at this wonderful cup.
It says: Tahu tak macam mana masuk gajah dalam peti sejuk?

I was lookin up and bottom of the cup to search for the answer and i'm sure all of you knows the answer already, its a primary school joke.
Look what i've found? The answer is actually hidden inside haha.
Ok la, i know thats nothing to be excited on.
i'm just posting for fun. Whatever interesting stuff I come across, i'll just snap a picture of it and put'em here.

After that, our managers break a good news to us.
All of us actually passed the test O.O
Oh my goodness.. I really couldn't believe it ok.
With just 20 minutes to answer 40 questions on IQ math, I didn't finish it you know.
And another english test for 20mins that I managed to finish.
The last test was to write an essay. My goodness, I've not been writing essays since 2 years ago?
I was practically crapping on the essay with horrible english. (><) I still couldn't figure why I could passed the test!

These are myy souvenirs from the firm.

Bidded everyone goodbye and we left.
So, that pretty much wraps up my internship.

**********************
On a random note,

I didn't know Mcd's drive through in China is translated that way.
得来速 = drive through haha.. direct translation it seems.

And... I've gotten this!!!!

Wheee!!!! *jumps around happily*
Lalala~ Im a happy girl..

No comments: