updates...
Sorry for the lack of updates recently.
I've got nothing much interesting stuff to updates apart from work work and work.
Working from monday to friday really makes me miss my lepak-ing times after uni classes.
But at least for the past few weeks, there were public holidays in between the working days. *weee can sleep for longer hours!* There's another one coming next week, just in the middle of the week! yay!
Do you know why im ranting that although I've said that I love the job? I'm still enjoying it but try to imagine that my seniors who were all rushing for deadlines and with the short of staff, they had to stay back until 4, in the MORNING.
Yes la. That's what i will be in the future, IF and ONLY IF I manage to enter the big4's as permanent staff.
Heard that the interviews and tests are quite difficult. (><)
And seniors have been telling me to enjoy my holidays before I enter to the workforce.
Because they are so busy with work, they could not get enough of time for themselves to rest. whats more for holiday.
But, honestly the only thing that makes me wanna come out to workforce asap is to earn my own bucks and lessen my parent's burden.
It really makes me feel so bad when I have to ask money from them, well not directly, its more of like, need them to pay for all my expenses kind of stuff.
I wanna be independent. Thats it.
Ok, enough of crapping. Let's see what's happen during the weekends.
Friday.
our N monthlyversary
<3 the bf got me this right after I came out from the office =)
He purposely gotten two pieces of cake from la manila this round.
Because he knew that Im hungry and would gobble down the cake even before we had a candle on it. So one piece is for me to eat in the car and another one is for celebration.
haha sounded so silly.
The reason for him to do so was mainly because there was one time where he brought me a cake without saying that its for our monthlyvesary,he placed it on the dashboard and i was quite hungry that time, i gobbled it down before hand. *gees*
And after i've eaten the entire cake. He said: 'It was suppose to be our monthlyversary cake.'
me: oopppsssieeeee~~~ im such a bad gf =p
********************************
Then Saturday,
we head over to 1u first thing in the morning, to redeem this,
I got this trial pack for free~~~~
Even the bf got himself one set for free too.
Basically you just have to fill up a very short details about you here,
and print out the voucher that they emailed you within a minute.
Print it out then, redeem it at participating counters.
We walked around and then went over to the curve.
The first time I went for a french manicure =D
Normally I do it by myself, but this time is an exceptional.
Why? because it was so worth it!
With just 15 bucks, you get a french manicure service with O.P.I nail polish!
If you just wanna have a normal manicure, its just 10 bucks.
10 bucks for 10 fingers?? so worth!!
Since I was lazy to dress up my nails myself and its actually quite difficult to do it urself, so i decided to give it a try.
I did noticed that stall quite some time ago, but every time I was there, the stall is occupied by customers.
This time I was so lucky! I reached there and did it right away.
I like the end results of course. But sadly, the stall is only open till end of this month only.
The lady in charge said she would be busy during the upcoming CNY so she might not be able to be there anymore.
Anyway, the stall is just located outside the cineleisure's entrance.
Along the corridors above the staircases.
Im sure many of you have noticed that before.
Its time to pamper yourself !
Then we had marche for lunch.
moo moo prints spotted in the marche washroom.
So cute hor?
We went to ikano after that and bought myself a new pair of shoe!
*the bf is complaining that I have more than enough of shoes -_- but I insisted on buying it cause its cheap =p*
Let me tell you, a girl will never say enough even if she owns 1000 pairs of shoes/heels!
Hence, the number of shoe/heels will only increases gradually, it will never go constant!
ok the last line is quoted by me. Copyright reserved =p
Head back to the curve later on and saw a lion dance rehearsal.
I thought they would only be performing at night, but just about ten minutes after that,
they started the lion dance!
The lion dance was not bad.
This one is trying to play along with the crowds.
We went home right after that.
Had dinner at swensen and found out that they have chocolate fondue too!
Will try it out soon! =D
************************
Oh some environmental-friendly thing that I saw last week.
Just in case you can't see clearly,
The paper bag says: 'bins get hungry too, please feed them' - from O'briens
Seriously, we need to cut down the usage of plastic bags nowadays.
I can't stand it when my mum uses so many plastic bags for the garbage.
A layer over another. But I can't help it. We dont recycle our unwanted food as fertilizer.
Hence, that's the only way to prevent the smell and leakage as they don't collect our garbage daily =/
Unless all of the biodegradable bags would be on the same price as the plastic bags now.
Then, all of us will start using that.
My topic is bored i know -_-
ok la. gotta sign off now.
Feeling tired. Good night~

No comments:
Post a Comment