Shop shop shop...
Just got home from shopping since this afternoon.
Had dimsum for brunch, its actually more of like a lunch already.
Then the bf brought me to bangsar to shop.
No doubts there are plenty of stuff to see, but I tak sampai hati to fork out to shop there.
I spotted a cute bag over there but didn't get it because I was thinking I must save the money for a branded bag soon *hoho* The money u paid is worth definitely... Its lifetime guarantee for a thousand over bucks bag.
But, I know I will take ages to save the amount of money...
Anyway, I saw a dress in a boutique, which was totally same as the one I got it online, the price was mark-up 5 fold higher than the one I bought!!!
YES 5 times higher!!!
I feel so fortunate that I bought that piece online *joy joy*
Some small little stuff that keeps me happy =D
So most of the time I was just window shopping over there, except for the pieces above and some stationeries.
Got home about late evening then mummy and I went shopping again.
Mummy bought groceries and expensive herbs already cost about RM3XX @_@
Went to hunt for new curtains in SS2 for the coming chinese new year, and mum have decided to stick to Ikea's fabric that we saw last week.
After that, we went to a new place, called 'nuizesui' 牛车水 at Ara D'sara. Direct translation of the name would be 'buffalo car water'. haha
I've no idea why is it called 'nuizesui', the pronunciation is totally off from the chinese character.
Its suppose to be 'niuchesui' instead.
whatever la.
The place is almost like the street market in the curve. But only thing is they have a roof on top and yet not covered up with walls.
The atmosphere is relatively nice and cooling.
Relatively huge over there, more stalls than the curve obviously.
Oh, one thing, they have fitting rooms for all the clothing stalls. Actually its more of like clothing shops.
Price range is quite cheap. And you could find various stuffs there.
From cellphones to fashions, cafe, name it they have it.
They even have Big Apples there.
A new shopping place for me LOL
Was dead hungry while walking around there, so only managed to glance through the shops.
and rushed home for the meal that mum had prepared earlier on.
So here I am sitting down, blogging so boredly while waiting for the bf to come back from his yumcha session.
*ok, he's back.*
Nitezzz...

No comments:
Post a Comment