My job .. continue
I think I do not want to continue my studies anymore. *hoho*
I would prefer to workkkkk!!! LOL
Cant wait to complete my final year of degree..
So I met with our director and the manager during the third day of my training.
Both of them were really friendly! I thought its gonna be a very formal kind of interview.
Oh by the way, the great thing about this job is that you are not obligated to the punch card system. Best isn't it? Its mainly because we have to go to the client's place so we don't stay in the office all day long.
During lunch time, our team mate would just go around the places just to makan hehe.
Its fun listening them chatting and joking over lunch.
Anyway, our manager brought us out for lunch during the third day.
Its somewhere near my client's place, somewhere in KL la.. i dont know the street name.
Heard that the place is really pack during football nights.
I ordered the set lunch, which consist of the carrot soup as appetiser, fish n chip, and honeydew as dessert.
Food overall was average.
Carrot soup was quite tasty, the main course portion was so small that I want more! Same goes to the dessert.
By the way, the bill was on the manager =D So, I dont feel so heartache la =p
I really start to love my job haha..
As for today, we went all the way to klcc for lunch.
Its a vietnamese restaurant.
I think this is my second time having vietnamese cuisine.
As usual, I took the set meal, you know I could take a really long time to decide on what to eat.
But since there are so many of us, I dont wanna embarrass myself so I just opt for set lunch.
Appetiser.
This is really appetising especially the sweet n sour sauce.
Grilled chicken with cold vermicelli.
The portion is really huge. I couldn't finish it.
It was such a waste cos its quite nice! The vermicelli is not those ordinary type.
and again it comes with the sweet sauce, just pour it on top and mix it *like lou sang*
Voila! you can start enjoying!
Comes with smoothies~~~!!
Its a mango shake. Not bad too.
Spent about 3 hours for lunch o.o cos its a farewell for our team leader.
After that was back to work again!
I'm lacking of sleep these days. Every morning I drag myself up and drag my tired body home in the evening.
I couldn't imagine how my seniors could stand all this when they have to stay back till night.
As a trainee, I only have to stay till evening. They have to take professional papers at the same time when they are working. Hectic hectic.
I can see hows my future gonna be like. But I dont mind, Im interested with the job as you will be expose to other industries and most of all you dont stay in the office and get to interact with the clients! hohoho!
Alright, I think I need a new pair of formal shoe. My current shoe hurts my feet badly when I walk around too much. My shoulder hurts too.
I need to shoppppp as a reward for working hard hehe =p

No comments:
Post a Comment