Canton-i
I was suppose to get up early to get my things done.
But i got home late yesterday and slept only about 2.30am.
I thought I could get up at 9am but i was really tired, its my only day to sleep a lil more longer. Luckily the bf help me to settle some of my stuff first.
Then fortunately mummy drove to work *phew*
So i have my day to spend with the bf.
The bf was starving and suggested for jack's place, but i didn't want to cos i was still full with my breakfast.
So we had some walk first.
Walk past this place and it caught our attention.
Its actually under the Dragon-i holding but different concept.
Dragon-i offers shanghai cuisine whereas this offers canton style.
Their signature dishes are wantan noodles and porridge.
The open kitchen concept is still the same here.
The only thing that differs is that there's no Siew Long Bao but roasted pork, BBQ pork, Roasted Chicken, Roasted Duck and etc.
The bf had the combination of roasted meat with rice.
You could choose any two combination of roasted meat as displayed in the kitchen.
The bf chose bbq pork and roasted pork.
The roasted pork was so fresh as you can tell from the skin that was sooo crunchy.
Whereas I had the infamous wantan noodle with bbq pork and roasted chicken.
The noodles are so springy, it is the best wantan noodle ever!
Yew Sing's will be 2nd in the rank now.
The bbq pork was tasty, the chicken's skin is crunchy!
*i need to learn more vocabs to describe the food* -.-
Overall I would prefer this than Dragon-i's ramen.
The interior was so bright as compared to dragon's.
Price is slightly cheaper than dragon's.
Thats all the info that i could think of.
I finally got some of my shopping list done.
Still got a few more to go, but i've got no time to get it done. sigh.
Signing off now, gotta get up early tomorrow. Night!

No comments:
Post a Comment