Super Cheh!
Monday
Went to college earlier than usual.
My lecture starts only at 1pm but dragged myself up in the morning.
It rains when i was about to leave, it makes me miss my bed more. =((
Reached coll around 9 something. Complete the assignment and wanted to revise my tutorials.
But fail lah...
I got distracted in the end..
Time for lunch after that, and the stupid noodle station took AGES to serve us!
It was freaking cold some more! I wrapped myself up with the shawl i brought. They must have thought i came out from some tanjong rambutan. O.o
Anyway, to sum up their service, it was like this:
1. It took about 10 minutes for them to hand us the menu.
2. They are not familiar with the menu yet, (Oh well, this ione cant blame them as the shop is still new)
3. They cant really understand our english O.o
4. The worst part. They took more than 30minutes to serve our meal.
Mine came the last okay! It was more than 30minutes!! You know how fast I eat????
In the end, we were all late for classes and i decided to skip the lecture =(((
feeling so guilty over it.. sigh~
And not to mention, the book that i borrowed from library was overdued! (><)
I had to rush back to the library right after i've eaten my bowl of wantan mee.
****
Tuesday.
Life as normal.
Goes to tutorial as normal.
Nothing much happened.
Did some errands on the way home.
****
Wednesday
Class finished at 12pm.
Went to watched
Its very funny! I laughed from the beginning till the end. LOL
But its kinda short, and I do expect more from it.
Its not bad anyway.
***
Thursday
Aiks. Worst day of the week so far.
The morning was okay. Only with some terrible cough comes with blood phlegm o.o, I guess my throat is hurt/thorn by the curry i took for the past few days.
The bad things occurred on me when i was about to go home.
First of all, the rubber pad underneath my heels came off.
Which was not really a big matter to me, as the heels were quite worn.
The nail keeps hitting onto the floor making a big noise. But i was goin home already so nevermind that.
Its time to change to the new pair that i've bought for about a month ago.
Then, while i was driving home, I was stucked in the jam.
A really bad one.
The car was jerking and the air-conditioner was not working.
It was because my dad adjusted the timing belt before that, anyway its all solved now.
I was quite frustrated that time since the jam was so teruk the cars were not moving at all.
Anyway, when i finally got to reach home which was like half an hour later,my mum called when i was about to take my shower.
I was sweating in the car you see. So i needed my shower IMMEDIATELY.
My mom told me that i have to pick my bro up from school RIGHT AWAY!
I've got no choice but to rush over there.
I was on the traffic light with a red mercedes in front of me.
The traffic light do take some time to turn to green so normally i'll just pull the hand brake and released the brake pedal.
The car in front of me was so weird. He didnt put on any brakes, but he keeps accelerating his car back and forth to prevent the car from sliding down.
*I was on the hill by the way*
I didnt bother much as long as the car does not come close to me.
So, finally the light has turned green. I was happily to release the brake and accelerated.
BUT! The car in front was not moving!!!
I honked but it still doesnt move! For about a minute???!
The car behind me honked as well.
Then the drive puts up the emergency signal. He got down from the car and turn to the car boot.
you know what actually happened? his car ran out of petrol.
$^$@&~@!#$~~!
How on earth a car could just run out of petrol just like that when he was accelerating like some mad fellas a minute ago?!?!! How could he not noticed it?
Fortunately he has some backups petrol at the car boot.
The traffic light has turned to red before he could've done it. -__-"
Make me waited for another 10 minutes!!
finally picked the bro and heading home.
The projet petrol station is now overtook by Shell.
The pumps were all changed to Shell but the worker was still wearing projet's uniform.
So i asked them: Bang! sini sekarang projet ker shell?
bang: Sekarang Shell.
me: oh.. macam in.. bonus link boleh gunakan?
bang: Oh,belum lagi lah..bulan sembilan baru ada.
me:oh..tapi sini kan shell?
bang: yah, minyaknya shell..
me: ok, bagi RM30. dengan resit ya.
bang:ok.
me: *received the receipt* eh, mana borang tu?
bang: *looks at me at one kind* O.o apa borang?
me: peraduan tu rm30 kan boleh join?
bang: Itu RM40 lah.
Me: bukan~ yang RM30 tu. Saya dah pergi banyak kali pun rm30 saje.
bang: OHHH yang tu.. belum lagi la dik..
Me: *looks at the receipt* EHH! I ingat ni SHELL? kenapa masih PROJET???!
bang: ya~~ minyaknya shell tapi barangnya belum lagi.
me: -________- *wtf look* tak ape la~
I got cheated. #$@^%# that explains why projet is now closed down.
*claps* LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment