Merdeka's Eve
During thursday morning, we had a 3 hour break AGAIN! -_-
so od2 wants to head over to summit to do some shopping.
I personally don't favor this place because its kinda like a dead mall to me =/
no offense but i just dont feel comfortable with the place.
It spoils my mood for any shopping or even dining.
The parking lot is very dark and yet no securities and stuff.
I lagi takut.
By the way, look at this cute car.
The name is S-cargo
Which is a escargot. =D no wonder the shape is like a snail!
and erm oops i should use the brush mode in Paint to cover its number plate.
But, i dont care la. Dont think the owner will come across this ever =p
We had lunch here.
Te food sucks that I didn't even bother to finish it.
It makes me wanna puke. The soup was full with pepper!
Terrible. The only consumable thing was the ice lemon tea only -_-
Then the merdeka eve night was spent with the bf @1u.
Wondering why 1u and not ikano?
Haha because we dont wanna be like sardin and i find it kinda boring to go to this kinda event everytime.
All it benefits are sweats and nothing else.
And not to mention there were mid-nite sales in 1u.
I didn't have much time to shop around as we reached there quite late.
But i still bought some thing ! hehe
We were still able to catch the fireworks from 1u anyway.
The firework lasted more than 10minutes.
_________________________________________
Independence Day.
Morning was spent with dad, mommy and aunt for a morning walk @TTDI
and breakfast after that.
Then, head over to 1u again which was super packed.
it took me hour an half to get a parking -_-
Did more shopping this round which means I spent again.
Now you see the reason why I'm working so hard? haha
At least I spent my own money =p *although "some" of it are paid by mum*
Im feeling very dizzy recently. I've no idea why is that so.
My blood is really giving me alot of troubles.
I have to even consume 3 types of pills everyday O_o
Iron pills and dunno-whats-the-name. Was all given by the bf's mum - a nurse.
LOL that's why I have free supply of medicine now.
and the bf purposely bought me a pill case to make sure I carry the pills around and he will remind me to take it everyday.
Because he knows i have troubles swallowing tablets/pills,
I tend to leave the pills soaking in the water inside my mouth for quite awhile before I swallow it.
Because those pills are so evil they always choke me! =[
So I think I have a swallowing-pill-phobia? LOL I need to get a scientific term for it.
Alright, the dizzyness is making me worse.
The monitor is spinning in my eyes. I shall take a rest.
Tata.

No comments:
Post a Comment