=D
In the earlier post, remember i was complaining that my left heel was aching?
Apparently it was because of the heels that i wore too often.
Mummy warn me not to wear it that often, *i've been wearing the sandals for the past one whole week*
So, off we went to 1u today and mummy got me a pair of sneakers immediately! =D
I love mommy!
She's the greatest mom!
Purchase above RM100 and entitled to receive RM10 voucher for next purchase.
So i got RM30 vouchers to redeem for next purchase! =D
It comes with a free poster too.
Apart from that, she got me this as well.
A brand new watch!
I've been wearing the same old watch since Form1 ok. for those who notice it, it was really old, and rusted =/ but hey it was a birthday gift from daddy! I still appreciate very much! Speak of sentimental value =D
Oh well, purchases today would be my advance birthday gift from mommy! =D

No comments:
Post a Comment