Monday, July 02, 2007

Winnie's farewell

Winnie is leaving to australia on tuesday night.
So we had a simple outing before she left.


Winnie's special custom made spaghetti.


Mine.
Some grilled butterfish.


The bf's breaded chicken.


The rest of them had steaks, ribs..etc etc
I forgotten la.
Didnt get to capture picture of it. hehe.

Some fruit cocktail.


Our drink.


After. hoho.


Bear's magarita.


Look how red the bear was.
Tsk tsk~ drunkard.

The place was extremely crowded.
We had to wait for 15minutes to get the seats.
Moreover, the table that we got was quite small.
But, okay la, at least we get to sit upstairs that is equipped with air conditioner.
Continued with mamak session at aman suria after that.
My family went to my cousin's pre-wedding buffet dinner.
I didn't go as I've already make promised to friends for this farewell.
I will still be going to their wedding ceremony and dinner the next day anyway.
So, at least i do respect them.

Coming up next:
Cousin's wedding.

No comments: