Thursday, July 12, 2007

stupid monyet

Its the J card member day today.
I received a notification letter from them about weeks ago.
there's a special treat for the members where you could get a rm10 voucher with every rm100 of purchase.
I've been looking for an epilator for quite some time.
So the bf reminded me to get it over in Jusco so that I could enjoy the discounts.
There I went with dada.
It was tremendously packed!!~!!!
Today is only thursday which is a weekday. I do not expect that many of people over there.
But i was totaly wrong! We reached there at 2.30pm and goodness! The traffic was as bad as during weekends!
You know, just a few days back which was a Sunday, I went around noon time and it took me 40minutes just to get a parking space! It makes me so frustrated and hate 1u as well.
*But, thats only applicable on weekends la.*

So, the condition today was almost the same as Sunday's.
Got into Jusco in the end and manage to squeeze into the crowd.
this is the worst sales ever! Not in terms of discounts but the crowd!
Everybody was busy grabbing the stuff, queuing at the counter etc etc.
Not even an inch for you to walk.
After I've got the thing i wanted. I paid and proceeded to other floors.
Every department were so full. They even have extra cashiers that you wouldn't get to see even during some huge festivals sales.
Pardon me, this is my first time in participating this J card member day ok.
Got some groceries which was less than 8 items. I even have to queue up on the express lane. For about 15 minutes? i guess.
All in all, its a massive crowd.
I've got no idea why those people are so free to shop during weekdays.
I'm saying those working adults. Do they apply one-day-leave just to shop??
or they came during their lunch break? Someone please tell me what kind of job they are working as, i wanna apply when i graduate. So flexible timing.

I got home after that and when i came up to my room, i was about to shoo a crow away from the tree outside my house.
I look outside the window and notice there was a furry thing on the roof.
I immediately change my eye direction and finally realise that it was a MONKEY!
A real monkey. Not my monkey friend, monkaye.
I thought it wouldnt do much harm on me so i wanted to just shoo it away.
Its normal for me to have monkeys around my neighborhood as the field were full of trees.
Before i could shoo it, the monkey sped up and came to me with jaw open widely, with the sound "RA!"

I freak out!!! Its obvious that the monkey wanna attack me.
I was in great fear and stood there for half a second without knowing what to do next.
My reaction after that was screaming. I yelled and closed the window straight.
I was in shock you see. A creature came to me in sudden and wanna bite/scratch/eat me up.
The distanc was less than a meter. You scared or not?
If you were in my situation, I guess you wouldn't even get to react to close the window.
Although my windows were all grilled up, but there's also a possibility that the monkey could approach me from the celah-celah.
Anyway, apart from the fear, I'm all fine now. *phew* that was close.
I hate monkeys now.

HATE!
Great, I'm just like staying in a jungle. With all sorts of animals/insects/creatures visiting me is totally not fun. *pfft*

I've just spend another RM100++ on clothes ordered online. Im in deep broke.
but fortunately the bf transferred *subsidied* money into my bank account when he just came back.
*wink wink*
I better control my purchasing intention. But its so difficult when you see sales are all around.
Maybe with the new semester starting next week will helps a lot.

No comments: