Sunday, July 22, 2007

boohoohoo~

My email got hacked few days ago =(((
I cant login anymore since i've totally forgotten the secret answer and there's no alternative email inserted to reset my password.
BAH!!!
Im in deep deep sorrow now.
SIGH~~~~~
all my contacts are lost.
emails lost.
LOST LOST LOST!!!!
Im now cursing the stupid idiotic lamer who have hacked my email that he/she will never have a good day!!!
wait for balasan lar!
*bloody hell*

**************
on the other note,
I went to this 98.8fm party aka concert yesterday @bukit jalil

Upon reaching.
This is the mobile karaoke bus, you can sing inside whenever you see this.
poser betul la the girl. I was taking the picture of this bus with stephanie's sun autograph, she posed for me pulak. -___-"

Big belly caught in action. haha

There was a new last time where a girl wish for the yellow fella to follow her to school one day.
and so happening her dreams came true. The yellow man followed her to school and even sat beside her during class O_O
I will follow you~ *macam ghost only* 冤鬼缠身
Sports cars advertising for Transformers.

The crowd.

The stage.
This is the exact angle from where i stood.

The first singer.
Gary Chau. 曹格

Yumiko 郑希怡
No obscene incident this time.

Danny 温力铭

Daniel Lee. 李吉汉
Aiks too far away.

Bunch of yellow fellas.

John. 黄俊源

Victor Wong 品冠

*edited* Nicholas Tse TEO *my bad* nicholas' fan pls dn kill me 张栋梁
I wonder why the surname 张 has so many different word in chinese eg: Tse , Teo, Cheong, Cheung..got some more??
O.o why har? make me so confuse saje.

Joey Yong. 容祖儿

i didnt take some of the artist's pictures basically because i've no idea who they are.
Some newbies lah.
We left the place before Joey finish singing her last song. Have to avoid the bad traffic that we experienced at Good Charlotte's concert when getting out from the parking lot. What to do, there's only one exit for the entire parking field.
Proceed to yumcha @ murni.
I have to leave immediately after i finish eating. >.< Curfew!
Reach home bout 1am. Removed the make up and went online then to bed.
nothing much. Tats all.

No comments: