Yummy~
Its donut time! =D
About few weeks ago,
my god sister bought this all the way from s'pore.
Its as fresh as just came out from the oven!
Why is apple related to donuts huh?
Excuse me for the 2 missing donuts.
We were too greedy for it before I could even snap a photo of it.
Its darn delicious!
I really love it so much! Much better than dunkin's.
I thought i would have no chance to get it here.
But, there's a good news!
I just found out that there's a new outlet now in The Curve =D =D
YAY!!!
Thats the whole purpose of putting this post up.
Short update for today.
I went to the loreal warehouse sale today with monkaye.
Tried to resist myself from buying too many stuff.
But in the end i still got myself 6 bottles of nail polish with similar pink shade and of course etc etc.
hehe~ can add into my nail polish collection! YAY!
Besides that, as usual bought stuff for mom and the bf.
the bf needs to take care of his skin.
I need to make him like a girl muahaha~
Total amount spent was RM1XX
nyehehe~figure it out yourself.
At least its less than the previous warehouse sale located at KL where i spent RM2XX.
Its consider very tiny bits compared with those other ladies who came and grab the stuff giler-madly.
They come, they push, they grab, they run. 
*tsk*
You could see an arm coming from nowhere trying to reach as far/deep into the box and digs whatever she wants. Women can really go crazy when it comes to sales you see.
Well, im not as crazy as them.
I'm patient to wait! I'm not as rude as them thats why i always get bullied in the end.
I got squeeze out from the crowd while i was choosing the stuff just because of those mad ladies. Kesian~
Anyway, cut that crap.
I said that im broke. Yes! I'm more broke now.
Luckily mum paid part of my expenses.
Sales are everywhere.
Went to Cats Whiskers and they are having a 70% slash.
Crazy.
Bought myself a dress. very worth for me.
Might consider to go again to look in detail as today was running out of time.
I've spent so much in this month, but sales have just started!
How am i going to survive till september? *gasp*

No comments:
Post a Comment