Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New Toy!

Guess what is it?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

M for MICHELLE! =D


I wanted to get pinky.. but it is not available anymore =((
Even this phone is so difficult to get.
Dont ask me why i get this phone.
I've got my own reason.
Im always a Motorola supporter.


If you have not been a motorola *new generation phone* user, you'll never understand why people like me prefer it so much XD
Well, opinions differ for different people.


This is a RAZR series by the way.
3G enabled with 2mp =D
I dont simply fork out my money to buy something.
I have done loads of research on this phone, so that it will be worth every single penny that i've paid.
Its not a expensive phone anyway.

I love my new toy! =D =D

No comments: