Im broke..
Stop saying im rich =(
Im currently broke.
Went down to cheras today.
Queens park.
Over there it has a few outlets that sell cheap stuff.
For example,
THIS!
I bought t shirts from esprit for only 19.90 each.
Normally the cheapest normal t shirt u get from the esprit retailing outside is at least rm49.90.
I seems to spend most of my money on shopping, but please dont misunderstood that im wasting money to buy unnecessary stuff. I only buy when its on sales/warehouse etc.
As long as its cheap, then i'll only grab necessarily. I dont buy blindly.
Except for SOME impulse purchase. Which normally dont occur often =p
This is the map that i stole from carrefour,
just in case you wanna have a look at that place.
But, dont ask me for directions.
I apa-pun-tak-tau.
Im so broke now.
Mega sale starts tomorrow and loreal warehouse is coming soon.
Only maggie mee for me from today onwards.

No comments:
Post a Comment