-_-
ok, so exactly a few minutes after the previous post, i decided to upload the pics.
I really dont have the mood to study now. =((((
ok, so heres the portrait.
Up to ur judgment whether it looks alike or not lar.
Well, to me its not at all.
If you were to see my bro's, you will be amazed how alike it was.
But, im not going to post his pic up here lar.
Not that u know how he looks in real life anyway.
Except for a few of you that actually stalk at him *muahaha*
I see Ogre!!
I've no idea where she's gotten it from.
*Maybe she merajuk at the McDs staff and got it from them? O_O*
Actually i overheard her mom's conversation that the head band is bought in s'pore.
See i told u the head band can be purchased.!
She's my kai gor's daughter by the way.
A sweet girl. Erm, ignore the ice cream stain =p
So this is my tattoo.
Again, i do not want my face to be published here.
For no reason.
Maybe when i make up my mind one day, you will see all my cam-whore pic all over this blog.
Wait for the day la. =p
Thats basically what i've done for the day.
I've not been updating for so long.
This blog is lacking so much of my life.
I'm still deciding whether to post every single thing about my life including my real identity in one day. Or i shall just remain like this, with no pics of myself, all frens identity are hidden.
How?

No comments:
Post a Comment