Monday, May 21, 2007

study.study.study.

*taking a break from studying*
I've got tonnes of lectures to go.
Im currently sleepy.
Lost concentration few hours ago.
Explains why im here.
At first, i couldnt access to the internet. Thought something was wrong with the modem.
But, it is impossible to get strike by the lightning just now as I've already removed all the cables and telephone line.
So, i waited till night and the connection doesnt seem to be coming back.
In order to relax myself for a moment, *which is very much of an excuse*
I've got no choice but to play games. Have not been playing for ages.
As i was playing half way through the game, my lil bro got up from his bed, out of his room to check out what i was doin.
I scolded him for destroying the modem because he was the last person who has touched it.
He denied.
To proof that i was wrong, he take over the comp and did something with it.
VIOLA! the connection is back.
Now i learn something from him.
Enough of crap.
Shall go to take a nap and continue with my studies.

Mind you the exam is only consist of 20mcqs. to be completed in only 40 mins.
This is not even final exam yet.
But im sparing loads of time to study mainly because i dont understand a single thing.
Boohooohoo~~~
Regret for not doing tutorial, regret for not paying attention, regret for ... etc etc
1 sentence says it all.
Sendiri cari pasal.
period.

No comments: