Sunday, February 11, 2007

A lil update here.
I was busy since college started.
Or should i say i've been busy since i started working?
Oh well.
I've cleared some of the so-called-resolution of the year.

  • Hair color. Checked.
  • Hair length. Checked.
  • Chinese new year clothes. Checked.
  • Keep myself occupying. Checked.
SO, I was pretty much busy lar.
It explains why i didnt update much recently.

and for today, I had aerobic in the morning, then wash the 2 cars, went to 1u to shop, then went to pasar malam then get some groceries and then dinner and right now im here.
Whoa! What a hectic day.
And the mall was so crowded it took me bout 30 minutes to get a parking space. *pfffft*
geram geram geram.!
I hate to shop with the crowd. HATE!!!
I usually dont have the mood to try or even glance through the stuff, so today basically was just accompanying my mom n aunt the whole day.

Im so freaking exhausted right now.
I have piles of clothes on my bed now.
Piles of notes on the bed ALSO.
and piles of clothes in the wardrobe waiting for me to arrange them neatly.

and mind you, I have not decorated the house yet.
have not bought any cookies, soft drinks, wat-so-ever food for CNY yet.
I have got classes and lectures to attend this week and mom ordered me to buy all that.!!!!
I enjoy shopping as long as not with the crowd.

I could feel the CNY now.

No comments: