im tagged again ><
RULE: Each player of the game starts off with the 10 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own 10 wierd things/ habits/ little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!
1. I burp really loudly not only after meals but while im still eating away! Its really embarrasing but fortunately it happens only when im at home. *phew* My body automatically changes to a more polite mood when im dining outside. *teehee*
2. I get hungry easily because i have a small stomach, but at the same time, i get full easily as well. Thus, all the leftovers go to my dad or bf. haha
3. I dont read books. Except for textbooks and magazines. The book that I've actually read was short story. You know those that has many chapters but each chapter has its own stories? Ya, i only read them because i have no patience at all to read the entire book to find out its ending. Thats the only book i have ever completed.
4.Sometimes, I sit with my leg up when im dining. I know its rude but i just find it more comfortable for me. AND i dont do that when im dining outside okay. I know whats table manners.
5. I get tired easily. Because im lacking of blood cells. Dont trust me then read my health report lar.
6. I like to sleep till i wake up automatically the next day. I could sleep more than 12 hours but, i have classes in the morning so i cant enjoy it anymore. * i think #5 explains the reason*
7. I tie my hair into a ponytail, clip my fringe, wear nerdy spectacles with big ugly t shirt when im at home. I look like auntie okay, so dont be afraid if so happen u pass by my neighbourhood and couldnt recognise me when i walk out of my doorstep.
8. Im very lazy. VERY indeed.
9. I tear easily.
10. I play with my necklace time to time.
Im done!
I got nobody else to tag already. *sob*
haih~ only got a few more left, nevermind lar i still tag them:
- Ms citcit the mouse
- Ms dada the rednose
- Wearn Cheah
- Anybody else that read this *i know i'll never get them to do this lar, their name is not reveal here, they will just pretend they dont read my blog*

No comments:
Post a Comment