Bai nin...
Hohoho!
It was the 5th day of CNY, we went to visit our former secondary school mates one by one.
Started off around 1030 at Yilin's house.
Had a lil joke, lame jokes here n there.
Cam whore etc etc.
According to Yilin, her parents actually offered to be the dealer of gambling o.o
hohoho.. we didnt gamble though.
Next stop was my house!
We actually gambled a little.
I lost. *sobs*
Then, it was to Pingu's house.
Pingu's mommy cooked for us. Abalon as she promised when she won the gamble. haha
This is olive.
Dont know how it tasted. O.o i didnt dare to try.
Bear did. He loves candy haha.
Then continued to Robbstar's.
She has lotsa home made cookies!!!
P/s: you forgotten to pass me those recipes!!!
She actually took the effort to wrap the cookies in a pretty bag and gave each of us.
I heart cookies =)
Next stop was at dear's house.
Had homemade cookies again teehee.
Oh, and also had soft drinks, shandys and packed drink before that.
Tummy was filled with snacks and gases.
Played cards again and after that the common game, Heart Attack.
We laughed like nobody business.
And we set up a trap for Robbstar LOL
Chinese New Year ma... must be playful abit...
Stayed about an hour plus and gotta get home to shower and off to KLIA to send a buddy of dear's off to Aussie.
Then, rushed back to have dinner with the rest.
Lou Sang as well.
This is before.
And after!
Dinner starts finally!
I had gastric already =((
Err, whats this again?
Some pork rib.
not XO pork rib.
dont know wat already la. Not i order wan.
Not bad though.
Taufu with minced pork and prawns.
Everyone's favourite.
Sweet and sour pork.
Steamed fish, Bak Suk Gong.
Oh, it was at Paris, SS2, overall food was okay.
The service attitude is getting worse la.
Previously it was terrible, but now it turns terribly horrible.
I had a terrible gastric on that night, reason being i drank the damn kao *no, im not cursing* very kao chinese tea with empty stomach, i drank like almost half the glass of it and refilled dunno how many times already before they served the dishes.
I regret. I thought warm tea would help but in fact it did not. =((
I did know kao chinese tea is that bad for tummy. Its too late after i realise.
Aih...
Anyway, was a tiring day bergila-gila with frens.
=)
Hope we could remain connected and bergila again next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment