Wednesday, January 24, 2007

YO!!

Currently I have lotsa stuff to buy since I have received my paycheck although it is still processing after i've deposit'em.
Anyway, proceed to Italiannies for lunch today =D
Its WEDNESDAY! where u can have unlimited bowls of pastas.

From the name on the menu, I expect to drink to turn out blue. Seems like it is not at all.
Got cheated by its name. haha.

First thing came across my mind, why is it a yellow bird??

Weird combo, cos i dont know what to match with.
Tasted quite jelak after that.

This is not bad.

I cant remember the name for this!

Another so weird name. Angel's hair??

Oh, i've been to Diva for like 3 times since its opening. The price is like slashed from time to time. Great bargain i've got so far.

So, i've got like tonnes of things to get but whenever i stepped into the mall,
apparently, my mind goes blank.
I better list out what do i need to get.

  • 21 pair of shoes; a casual heels and a pair of sandals.
  • new handbag
  • new college bag
  • new college wears
  • new glasses
  • Chinese new year clothes
  • etc etc (my mind is currently blank again!)
  • oh! and skincare, hair care products from the upcoming L'oreal warehouse next week.
some more some more??Cant think of any now..

Mum's been a great one, she bought me 2 pairs of Levi's jeans. *I heart mum*
Okay, i think those are the things i have to update about.

They are plenty of photos that i have not upload them.
Decided not to because its been quite some time ago.

*edit*
p/s to Robbstar, i will do the tag some other time!

No comments: