small update.
So, have not been updating for quite some time.
Will update a lil bit of stuff.
I have started working *FINALLLYYY!!!!* last friday was my first day.
Basically its an easy job but my head, neck and shoulder ache at the end of the day.
Hopefully i can stay long enough on this job as there are too much of whines and complaints that it is tooo taddd boring~~~~~
Hope i could resist 'em.
Then i could earn enough to splurge on my shopping. Teehee~
****
FYI, there is a new skincare, cosmetic etc etc products coming to Malaysia soon.
Missha. Its imported from Korea, similar to Elianto but this brand is more widely used in Korea.
So, I heard that it has a branch located at times square already!
I cant wait to find out!
The prices are also affordable like Elianto's.
i've visited their official website and the range of product are much more that E's.
Cant wait for a day off!
*so fast wanna take leave already*=p
****
I was cleaning my car outside this morning, and saw something that caught my attention.
Guess wat?! It was a poodle!!
No!! Not this type!
EWW this looks freaky too me.
Can see the skin already!
Not this type either.
EEE! cute-nya!!!
An exact image of what i saw.
Oh my goodness so so so adorable! so cute!
Its call toy poodle cos it looks like a teddy bear.
Like the one on my bed 
The first time that i saw a poodle was on the tv.
Selina from S.H.E owns a toy poodle named PINKY.
I didnt know there is such a cute creature on earth that looks exactly like a teddy bear!
At a moment i thought Selina was hugging a teddy bear till i saw it jumps off from her.
Then only i realise it was a puppy. 
If i were to have a poodle i will definitely send over for grooming and make it like a teddy bear then i'll have a teddy bear that walks around my house nyehehe~
But, I dont think i'll ever get that. Because I couldnt spare a space out of my house for it!
my house is too small thats it.
The first pet that i have ever own was a hamster.
It was my birthday gift from dad when i was standard six.
Sigh~ it reminds me of so many memories...

No comments:
Post a Comment