Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Weee!

Been wondering what type of hairstyle should i change lately.
I was flipping through a stack of out-of-date magazines and i came across this two particular photos that i think is more suitable for me. Err, the rest were all ang mohs with blonde blonde hair.
Icon #1

She was the winner of Astro beauty pageant few years ago.
Layered short hair till the ear side.
Real short one. Suit me?

OR
Icon #2

This will be about 3 inches shorter than my hair currently.
I wanna have my fringe short.
Hair color, well... dont know i should dye it black or other colours : /
but definitely not bright colors.
I need comments. Please!!!

********
Went over to SMK Bandar Utama(1) to settle lil bro's secondary school enrollment matter.
He was first sent to SMK Tropicana instead of SMKDJ where i used to go.
Then, I filled up a form to appeal to DJ but then they replied and sent him to BU instead.
So, mum told me to check over this place and enquire some info.
I was told that this school is somewhere near to the centrepoint, but apparently it is situated further away. Fortunately BU isnt a very big place and i manage to find it, because they were so many BU's school eg BU1, BU2, BU etc etc...

I find that the school compound is rather huge. Oh, and clean as well.
This was the corridor at the entrance. A long walk to reach the office.

Look at their garden.
Somehow look more like a park to me.

The big field. This was taken from the view of inside the school okay, not outside, dont know why it is all fenced up. The pink buildings opposite are their primary schools. I think they share the field.

The school buildings.
I approach the admin staff there and find them quite friendly, and also one of the teacher that was so kind to guide me.
All in all, i think the environment are way better than DJ's. So much cleaner.
Lil bro might just study here, because there's no choice. We couldnt appeal from them unless we go to the JPS; Jabatan Pendidikan Selangor which is located at Shah Alam. We'll see how it goes.

*******
Head over to buy some bakery equipments and end up buying some ingredients too.
I have this sudden thought of baking cheese cake since i've bought cream cheese and blueberries right after i stepped home.
I planned to bake them tomorrow actually, but the sudden impulse could not stop me so i started baking immediately.

One of the ingredients of the bottom of cheese cake.

Crushed them and mix with butter and you'll get this.
I wanted to make a blueberry cheese cake actually, but when i took out the recipe,
I found out that it was a blueberry ice cream cheese cake.
Oh great, now i've got all other ingredient except for the vanilla ice cream.
What do i do now?
Being the smarty pants of me *giggles*,
I modified the recipe.
I have two recipe on my hand, one was the blueberry ice cream and another was new york cheese which was my favourite.
Since i've got no ice creams, then i have to fore go the blueberries as well.
Then, the new york cheese needs a sour cream which i do not have on hand too.
I pandai-pandai combine these two recipes together.

And, the results.
It turns out fantastic.
Fabulous.
Haha. Applause for me.
I feel so great, i have this feeling of accomplishment, so proud.
Although its a little thinner than the usual cheese cakes but trust me, its edible.
Could compete with the bakery shops outside too! nyahaha!
I learn to bake this on myself alright, and some more I modified it very-the-last minute because of the lack of ingredient, so IT IS reasonable for me, myself to feel proud.

******
And also an important note,
I modified this thing too,

This was abandon long time ago and mum decided to throw this into the trash.
I picked it up and modified into something else.
You wanna know what it is?
Stay tune with my blog, i'll show you once i get it done nicely. Teehee~

Thats all for today!
Adios!

No comments: