Zuuuuuuuuuuuppppp...
Its been two days since the exams were over.
Im so not use to it.
So free for more than 2 months.
Bored. Sien.
So. Went for a walk in 1u and also sent my wedges to stick the rubber layer at the bottom which came off during exam when i put my feet vertically. Its 14 days guaranteed anyway.
Lunch here.
Zuup. Where MS the pingu worked as a waitress last time.
Waitress in Tuxedo. 
Its my second visit there.
In fact, it gave me a bad, very bad impression when I went there for the first time .
This time round, its renovated and the ambience is so much better.
Cozy.
Quiet.
A nice place for chit chatting and relaxing.
Nice music.
White tables feels simple and nice.
Make a wish.
Wish I could pass all my subjects.
Set meal that comes with a soup.
Tomato soup.
Ice Lemon Tea.
Spaghetti bolognese.
I love the ambience there as its my first time visit after it renovates. me likey! Service was good, so friendly and even joke with us, but somehow we couldnt get his joke and it became cold joke.. >< comment about the food, hmm, its not so bad overall, soup is tasty but the spaghetti is quite tasteless and i guess would not order it for the second time anymore :/
Im free till February.
So free can die.
I need to work.
but im lazy.
Oh, and not forgetting, to those who are sitting for the grand exam STPM, A-Level, final exam soon, I wish you all the best and good luck! Strive for the best!

No comments:
Post a Comment